England will be looking to wrap up a series win over South Africa in their fourth test at the New Wanderers Stadium this week.
Joe Root’s men claimed their biggest away win in nearly ten years last time out, securing a huge win in Port Elizabeth to move 2-1 up with one match left in the series.
Ollie Pope, Ben Stokes, Dom Bess and Root himself were England’s heroes as they enjoyed back-to-back victories over the Proteas.
The two teams will now head to Johannesburg on Friday for Day One of the final Test and talkSPORT will bring you all the action exclusively live once again.
England will be in confident mood ahead of the clash and have been handed an extra boost with the news that Jofra Archer should be fit to return.
England assistant coach Graham Thorpe said: “Jofra bowled well and the pain seems to be decreasing, which is good. We’re just getting his rhythm; his bowls were good.
“We [the team] spoke after the Port Elizabeth Test but we want to go in with a clean slate. We enjoyed that victory but we start again – we want to be consistent.”
England take series lead against South Africa with comprehensive third Test win
South Africa vs England third Test live: Listen as Root and co. chase win
Joe Root stars with the ball to put England on brink of victory in third Test
Bess takes five wickets but bad weather and dropped catches hold England up
Ollie Pope hits maiden Test century to put England in strong position
‘no shop sells it’
Ben Stokes among the greats of the game, declares Kevin Pietersen
Stokes and Pope help England get off to steady start in third Test in South Africa
Pietersen and Prior end their feud for talkSPORT… but Flintoff isn’t impressed
England crisis deepens with Leach the third player sent home from South Africa tour
South Africa vs England: How to listen
Every match of the tour will be live on the talkSPORT network and you can catch exclusive commentary of the fourth Test on talkSPORT 2.
Coverage of Day One begins at 7am UK time, with the action starting at 8am.
You can listen to all the action by clicking here or clicking the radio player below.
South Africa vs England: Tour dates
- December 26-30, 1st Test, Centurion – South Africa won by 107 runs
- January 3-7, 2nd Test, Cape Town (08:30 GMT start) – England won by 189 runs
- January 16-20, 3rd Test, Port Elizabeth (08:00 GMT) – England won by an innings and 53 runs
- January 24-28, 4th Test, Johannesburg (08:00 GMT)
- January 31, v SA Invitation XI, Paarl (08:00 GMT)
- February 1, v South Africa A, Paarl (08:00 GMT)
- February 4, 1st ODI, Cape Town (d/n) (11:00 GMT)
- February 7, 2nd ODI, Durban (d/n) (11:00 GMT)
- February 9, 3rd ODI, Johannesburg (08:00 GMT)
- February 12, 1st Twenty20 international, East London (d/n) (16:00 GMT)
- February 14, 2nd Twenty20 international, Durban (d/n) (16:00 GMT)
- February 16, 3rd Twenty20 international, Centurion (12:30 GMT)